Redsun is a participant in the exhibition Stroiko 2000 in Sofia
Welcome to exhibition Stroiko 2000 Spring 2016 in Sofia to Redsun’s stand №122 which is located on the ground floor on the right side in National Palace of Culture. Meet our innovative products and take advantage of discounts up to 30%. You can visit us between 23.03.2016 – 27.03.2016. We are there from 10:00 to 19:00h. Free entry!
You will have the opportunity to be informed in detail about our main products, offers, discounts and everything related to our range of appliances for heating and cooling.
Heating from a new generation
- Up to 50% lower heating bills compared to mass heaters;
- Optimal solution for heating your home and office;
- No noise, dust, intense currents and mold;
- Without additional maintenance;
- Healthy – example of nature;
- Long life of exploitation;
- Quick and easy installation – approximately 5-10 minutes;
- Long service life with a 5 year guarantee;
Infrared heating systems heat solid objects (floors, walls, furniture, etc.) and humans directly vs.conventional appliance. Air warming is a secondary effect, thereby we avoid unnecessary heat loss. The heat is distributed evenly throughout the room without causing air circulation and therefore is avoided any movement of dust, pollen, bacteria, smoke, odor and CO2 emissions.
Objects, walls and bodies absorb and store heat and give it back to the room. As a result, a room heated with infrared heating systems achieve comfortable air at a temperature of about 2 ° C lower than a room heated with conventional heating systems. That helps to save up to 35% of your energy costs. This fact makes the system much more efficient because achieving a comfortable environment becomes a lower air temperature and for a shorter period of time.
Instantly heating and exactly where you need it
- Heat only when and where it is necessary;
- Suitable for bars, gardens, smoking areas, workshops, warehouses, industrial areas;
- Optimal operation – you have to turn it on and it is already warm;
- Heat people and not air;
- Made in Germany;
- Quick and easy installation;
- 2 years guarantee;
Short-wave infrared appliances directly heat the solid objects that occur without warm air around. This leads to an effective and instant heating without overheating. A good example of this process is the effect that occurs when a person goes out of the shade of the sunlight.
You have the sense of a higher temperature when you are exposed to direct sunlight although the ambient temperature remains the same. Infrared heating is economically viable, environmentally friendly, energy efficient, etc. It is suitable for use in all conditions.
Underfloor heating – heating from feet to head
- High efficiency with optimum levels of heating;
- Maximum comfort;
- Installation under any flooring;
- Provides optimum control with an option of automatic regulation of desired temperature;
- Reliable safety – without any risk of burning and hitting;
- Long service life with 15 years guarantee;
Mats for underfloor heating with heating strips of amorphous metals, most commonly referred to as glass metals, are relatively new materials, mainly in the form of thin strips. They are obtained by molten metal alloys by rapid cooling method. In this technique, the strip from a molten metal alloy is poured onto a rapidly rotating copper roll.
Due to the thickness of the strip from 20 to 30 microns, it is cooled very quickly (within about 1 million degrees / second). As curing occurs very quickly, there is no chance to form a crystalline structure. Instead, in the form of a very thin strip, creates an amorphous solid substance (the width of the strips ranges from few millimeters to 10 cm).
Heat pump – energy from nature
- Heat pump provides up to 70% lower bills for heating, cooling and hot water;
- Heating, cooling and hot water in one system;
- Maximum energy efficiency;
- The best overall solution for your home;
- Quiet operation and minimal maintenance;
- Long life operation;
Heat pump is a device that takes (steals) thermal energy from a heat source and then moves it to a final heat object / device. Heat pumps are designed to move thermal energy back into the natural direction of movement of heat flow by absorbing heat from a cold space and releasing it in warmer one.
Heat pump uses a certain amount of external energy to perform the work on the transfer of energy from the heat source to the final heat object(heat transfer body). Known example of heat pumps are air conditioners and refrigerators. The term of heat pump is more general and applies to many HVAC systems used for heating or cooling of rooms and buildings.
Heat pumps extract heat from outside cold air or ground and transport this energy in space for heating.
We expect you to Stroiko in Sofia in National Palace of Culture between 23-27.03.2016, from 10:00 h. to 19:00 h.., stand 122 – from the main entrance to the right. We are there, you just come! 🙂