Redsun participates in exhibition Stroiko 2000 in Sofia
Welcome to exhibition Stroiko 2000 Autumn 2016 in Sofia to Redsun’s stand №122 which is located on the ground floor on the right side in National Palace of Culture. Meet our innovative products and take advantage of discounts up to 30%. The place is National Palace of Culture and the period to visit us is 05.10.2016 – 09.10.2016. We are there from 10:00 to 19:00h. and we are expecting you! Free entry!
You will have the opportunity to be informed in detail about our main products, offers, discounts and everything related to our range of appliances for heating and cooling.
Infrared heating – innovative heating from a new generation
Principle of Infrared Heating:
The sun represents a natural source of infrared heat which we all enjoy. Redsun Infrared Heating Systems with their ultra-slim panels will enable you to benefit from the same lovely and healthy warmth inside your own home. Our infrared heating panels stand for high quality and energy efficiency. The panels comply with all required regulations and highest European quality standards. Infrared heating systems are very neat, creating no dust, emissions, smells or noise and do not require any maintenance.
Main advantages of Infrared Heating Panels:
- Long service life with a 5 year guarantee;
- Silent heaters – create a comfortable atmosphere in your house;
- Almost completely static air which prevents spread of microbes and dust;
- Much more economical heating compared to conventional heating for the reason that infrared heating panels heat with maximum efficiency only where needed;
- Healthy microclimate of all rooms;
- Temperature differences almost disappear;
- Without additional maintenance;
Infrared radiant heating – instantly and exactly where you need
Principle of Infrared Radiant Heating:
Infrared Zone Heating System is an innovative environmentally friendly technology that provides an opportunity for broad areas of usability and application.
The infrared zone heating system provides a unique opportunity to locate and make warm and cozy just predefined area (workplace, terrace, etc.) of a specific space (external or internal). This function of the zone heating contributes to an unimaginably large savings because there is no need for 24-hour continuous heating. The radiant infrared heaters for zonal heating operate only when it is necessary.
Radiant infrared heater for zonе heating is a great choice not only because of cost and energy savings that it undoubtedly provides in your home, but also because it is the best option for a variety of cafes, clubs, industrial areas and every kind of large spaces that are heated more difficult.
Main advantages of Infrared Radiant Heating:
- 2 years guarantee;
- More minor heat losses due to lower air temperatures and lack of height temperature differences;
- Reducing the running time of the entire system because of the absence of thermal inertia;
- Heating only certain areas that need to be heated;
- Rapidly achieve the desired temperature levels;
- Heating large areas;
- Quick and easy installation;
- Without additional maintenance;
Underfloor heating – heating from feet to head
Principle of Underfloor Heating:
The heating which makes the floor under your feet pleasantly warm, is a heating cable which is mounted by embedding under the floor of the desired room or in most cases – under your entire home.
Underfloor heating is a form of central heating which achieves indoor climate control for thermal comfort by using conductivity, radiation and convection. Conditions of principle of work of all radiant heating systems are generally used to describe the principle of work of the underfloor heating too because the radiation is responsible for a significant part of the resulting thermal comfort. The comparison with radiant heaters is technically correct only when the radiation forms more than 50% of the heat exchange between the floor and the rest of the space.
Main advantages of Underfloor Heating:
- Long service life with 15 years guarantee;
- High efficiency with optimum levels of heating;
- Excellent capacity characteristics;
- Maximum comfort;
- Installation under any flooring;
- Maintains normal room air without undue drying;
- Provides optimum control with an option of automatic regulation of desired temperature;
- Reliable safety – without any risk of burning and hitting;
Heat pump system – heating, cooling and hot water throughout energy from nature
Principle of Heat Pump System:
Heat pumps are two-way air conditioning systems that use (steal) energy from nature.
During the summer, heat pump system works by removing heat from relatively cool indoor space to relatively warm outside. In winter, the heat pump turns the trick, seeking warmth from the cold outdoor places with an electrical system, inculcating this heat inside the home.
Heat pump system provides throughout radiators heating, cooling and domestic hot water for all needs of a household. Why heat pump is so effective? Because it does not consume electrical energy (electricity) to produce heat and use it to steal heat from nature.
There are three main heat pump systems – air – water, ground – water and water – water.
Main advantages of Heat Pump System:
- Heat pump provides up to 70% lower bills for heating, cooling and hot water;
- High levels of energy efficiency;
- WiFi control via Internet;
- 3 in 1 system – heating, cooling and hot water;
- Long service life;
- Minimum and easy maintenance;
- The best overall solution for all needs of your household;