Why choose heating with heat pump for your home?
The answer is because heating with a heat pump is the most efficient and offers precise control and maximum comfort. Because the heat pump can provide heating, cooling and hot water for your home with the lowest bills.
Read in 5 minutes
Quite often we realize that it can be overwhelming to decide what is the best solution for heating our home. That is a heat pump. What would be all benefits of heat pump compared to fireplaces, wood stoves or gas heating? Would it be cheaper to heat your home with heat pump than with other types of heating?
Heat pumps are known as one of the most efficient heating solutions. In addition, the heat pumps offer functions that other heating can not offer, such as humidity maintaining and air filtration, safety and easy remote control.
Heat pump is the most energy efficient heating solution!
- Heating with a heat pump is one of the most energy efficient solutions for your home, office or cottage. Despite the slightly larger initial investment for a heat pump, gas, pellets and solid fuels systems will cost much more in the future. Statistics show that using a heat pump heating the long-term energy consumption is several times lower than other systems because the heat pump is the highest energy efficiency class.
- In fact, heat pumps are so efficient that usually 1 kW electrical power will produce (bring) 4 kW heating energy. This energy is sucked (stolen) from the air outside. This efficiency is presented as a COP (Coefficient of Performance). A good one heat pump which is operated properly will have about COP 4.
Heat pumps compared with:
Conventional heaters – COP 1.0
Gas boilers – approximately COP 0.85
Wood and coal boilers – approximately COP 0.65
Precise control and maximum comfort!
Heat pumps provide higher levels of comfort. Statistics show that users trust the election – heating with heat pumps with heat source air and water, as this principle heats more evenly than most other heaters. Some heating appliances such as fireplaces and wood stoves operate in the following manner – more you move away from them, the less you will feel the heat; and others offer only zone heating (i.e portable heaters).
Once the set temperature is reached, the heat pump will only maintain it. Some other appliances will continue to work and as a result – it can become uncomfortably warm in the room.
It is comfort, easy and pleasantly!
- When you choose a heating, you should consider this one that has the easiest maintenance, easy to use and able to provide heat with a touch of a button. This means that you should never compromise in choosing a heating when it comes to comfort.
- Heat pumps are controlled by a thermostat, which ensures that your preferred temperature is maintained at comfortable rates. No need to adjust the heat pump, as it will make it all alone through intelligent algorithm.
- Heat pumps allow optimal control of their work through room thermostats or online control through applications. In all cold winter nights, you can be calm because when you get home, will be warm. It is possible with the touch screen of your smartphone (WiFi control heating via Internet). Set the desired temperature in advance, without need to adjust the old timers before to go out. You have an option of seasonal program / schedule too. By setting it, you forget about the heating, it will work all season the way you “told” him.
Improves air quality!
- One of the main advantages of heating with heat pump is the ability to filter the air that is heated. By improving the air quality, you will prevent the possible occurrence of allergies in your family, you will breathe more fresh air and you will get maximum comfort.
- It is important to note that nowadays quite a large part of younger generation has problems with allergies and asthma. Most heat pumps are equipped with advanced filtration systems providing optimal amount of fresh air into the room.
- Other heating systems such as gas heaters actually reduce the quality of the air and “burn” much oxygen. Heat pumps are the best indicators in air quality while you are heating the room.
Heating with heat pump can be discreetly!
Aesthetics is of great importance for many customers. A heating system that is discreet and quiet can fit into an existing interior – important factor that makes the heating with a heat pump an ideal solution.
The most popular are fixtures for wall installation (high on the ceiling) because there are a variety of options. Another type is the fixtures for floor installation that look discreetly on the floor – ideal option for replacing older heaters such as radiators, wood stoves and fireplaces. There is another solution too. With a heat pump heating system can be made installation in the floor, walls and ceilings of heating rooms – the most discrete, multi-functional and unobtrusive solution. By choosing a water underfloor heating with heat pump, you take advantage of the highest COP (Coefficient of Performance) operating system.
It is safe!
The heat pump gives you extreme security because it has no burning fire and it has no hot surfaces which can cause burns to children and adults.
Cooling in summer!
Do you know? Only the heat pump can give you cool in summer season, while all systems of wood, coal, gas and pellets do not have this option.
We all know that a warmer home without moisture has a positive effect on our health and that temperatures below 16 ° C can contribute to respiratory diseases. In fact, while World Health Organization recommends a minimum internal temperature between 16-18 ° C, higher temperatures of 4-5 ° C may be disadvantageous, and to put at risk people such as asthmatics and people with respiratory diseases. For this reason, it is vital to have adequate insulation and ventilation.
This is not all!
- Improvement of air quality with built-in filtration systems;
- Humidity control – “dry” function in cooling mode enables precise control and prevents the formation of moisture and condensation;
- Does not consume oxygen – the heat pump simply transfers heat from one location to another, as opposed to gas heaters which need oxygen in order to burn and heat;
- Child safe – no open flames and hot surfaces;
We think about the environment and our Earth!
“Think global, act local!”
Heating with a heat pump does not need any combustion. Heat pump consumes 4-5 times less electricity which is needed for the compressor and some other small consumers of the whole system. No additional carbon emissions.
Compare this fact to the combustion process of all types of solid fuel, wood and gas heating systems that emit soot, smoke and burn oxygen – creating a huge burden on the environment in terms of carbon emissions.